I’m going to bed because it’s 37 minutes past my bedtime
this really should have happened by now so yeah we’ll need to do that
it’s really not my mom used to yell at me so I didn’t develop it because I sound ridiculous
here’s your advance warning I have a really dorky long island accent and kind of sound like a dummy
hahahaadsfd I can guarantee I will do the “what psh i’m not crying” thing while bawling and clinging to you and probably getting your shirt all snotty
this is a good goal to have on your bucket list
this is true
if it doesn’t happen then something went seriously wrong in our lives
Well, I’m not gonna hug first. Nor am I.
Five things to remember when a horrid day is beating you into the ground:
- Trees grow outwards, rings upon rings. Allow yourself to spread that quietly. One day you’ll look back and be astonished by how far you’ve come.
- We power our lives with the remains of dinosaurs. People will remind you that the dinosaurs are dead but I think it’s pretty cool that there’s enough life in them to give you a shower hot enough to burn.
- You’ll have a lot of chances to start again. It’s okay to never take them.
- Some scientists figured out how to play god with genes and out of all the endless possibilities available to them they decided to make rabbits glow in the dark.
- You are stars and sea and your heritage stretches back to the very first life form. Never believe that you are nothing.
Merry Christmas ♥
Peter Burke — 1x07; Free Fall.
OKAY SO EVERYONE READ THIS PLEASE
Earlier, I made a post about some summaries on IMDB implying something happening between Cas and Dean. THOSES SUMMARIES WERE FAKE
And Robbie Thompson confirmed that they were fake.
So please can you signal boost this, because a lot of people are still reblogging my old post and I don’t want them to believe something false.